We are interested in a wide range of innovations, from inspection (new tools and robotics) to monitoring (new sensor, new network of sensors, diagnostic tools), prediction (modelling tools, prognostic tools) and decision tools.
- Understanding Materials: State of the art in Remote Operation and Inspection.
- Testing Materials: knowing in real time the exact environment and engineering properties that underpin asset performance.
- Modelling and Predicting Materials future: Fundamentals in materials performance, monitoring and assessment robustness.
- Monitoring Materials: State of the art in monitoring things, instrumentation & control plus data analytics for performance improvement.
- Sentencing Materials: state of the art in dynamic risk assessment and/or systems approach to understanding performance margins.
- People performance: The impact of human and organisational factors.
- A force for good: Social science and public acceptance of high integrity industries.
- Sustainability: Impact on the environment and the environments impact on the integrity of things.