If you're moving into a premises suppiled by EDF Energy, complete the 'move in' form below and we'll do the rest. Please note:
- We'll need information such as a valid Land Registration document, tenancy agreement, management agreement and/or solicitors letter
- Contact information, opening read (if available), and forwarding address for the previous owner/tenant/landlord
Move out of your business premises in just a few steps. Complete the 'move out' form below, all we need to know:
- Final meter reading - Take note once you've moved out or when your lease agreement ends (when you're no longer responsible)
- Documentation - To verify the change of responsibility such as a valid Land Registration, tenancy agreement, management agreement or solicitors letter
- Forwarding address - We'll send you a final bill once your account is closed and arrange any refund if applicable
Remember you may be able to take your contract with you if you're moving locations. Just let us know.
If you've just moved into a new premises and want to switch to us, you can get a quote in just a few clicks online. All we need to know is your postcode + consumption
You may find that your EDF Energy account is in credit as you've consumed less business energy than we've estimated once billed. You can simply request any credit owned back in a few steps online.
If you want to install a new electricity meter at a newly built premise, please contact our Developer Services team between 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday at 0800 068 8257(2)
Did you know we offer three meter types? Read our quick guide to meters to make sure you choose the right one for your business, potentially saving you money.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to arrange the installation of a new business gas meter.